Thursday 19 August 2010

Positive Attitude

Positive attitude they say attracts the positive situations in our life, however, I have felt this positive frame of mind sometimes gets difficult to stick to….

What I want to tell myself at times is that "DIFFICULT" is one thing that is created by my mind. There is nothing that is Possible or Impossible, Difficult or Easy, Achievable or Non-Achievable in itself. It becomes that because of me. I am the one that makes It the way I see It…If I want to look at something as Possible, Easy, Achievable it becomes just that. And aren't’t all these what they say are the positive prefixes? Isn't this what they call the positive attitude? So is it not in my control? :)

Well the very thought of being able to control my positive thoughts makes me feel the One in control to turn things positive. The One with the ability to change & to make it look, feel good. The one who's Powerful :)
The thought of being in control of my thoughts & the thereby the situations makes me relax. Gives a kind of peace of mind which gives me happiness :) :)

And just imagine when I had started writing this paragraph I was feeling somewhat negative but by the time I reach to this point of the article I am miraculously feeling better. Feeling Positive & happy :):)

Well Positive attitude, as I now agree, is easy to manage & nothing but my state of mind which "I" can control & Direct :) :) 

1 comment:

  1. I agree to disagree! Positivity can not come from any sort of control.....In fact it is something that happens naturally to us when we accept the life, situations, people, etc in our life the way they are at that moment. IT DOES NOT MEANS INACTION.....Importantly it means No reaction to the situations, rather deliberated well planned action later for the sake of inner peace, harmony and justice

    ReplyDelete